Monday 2 May 2016

Never give up Millefiori Rose Polymer Clay Cane



Never Give Up!

That's my new motto, yesterday I set to work on a new pink millefiori rose polymer clay cane as my stock was getting low. 

Its been a while since I've been caning espeiscally my millefiori rose canes and it was a fail, not only did it turn out wrong but somehow I even got the colour wrong Oops.

Its not the best picture, but here it is...


Polymer Clay Millefiori Rose Cane hone wrong Oops
Polymer Clay Millefiori Rose Cane hone wrong Oops

As you cane see I didn't even attempt to complete it as I didn't want to waster anymore clay on it, I was not a happy bunny that day.

So the following day I set about trying again and this time it went well the colour was just as I wanted and it turned out great, exactly what I need to replenish my stock.


Polymer Clay Millefiori Rose Cane Success!
Polymer Clay Millefiori Rose Cane Success!

So if at first you don't succeed Try, Try and Try Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you