Sunday 28 July 2013

Polymer Clay Ribbon Necklace Comission

I missed last weeks Handmade Monday as I was busy working on a commission.

It was a replica of my turquoise and orange ribbon necklace made last year, I really like the colours on this necklace as they are so vibrant and the kaleidoscope cane used is one of my favourites and reminds me that I really need to make more of these canes if different styles, a blog post for the future.

Turquoise & Orange Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Turquoise & Orange Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
I also took the opportunity to finish off my Turquoise Rose Ribbon Necklace that has been waiting for completion for a while.

Turquoise Rose Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Turquoise Rose Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London

Turquoise Rose Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Turquoise Rose Ribbon Necklace handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London

Well that's all my makes for this week, why not pop on over to Handmade Monday and check out more great crafter's over on Handmade Harbours Handmade Monday

11 comments:

  1. I too love the vivid orange and turquoise. The way you have wrapped the ribbon in between is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb way of making a necklace, very unusual. Love the colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turquoise and orange necklace really stands out, and I love the way the ribbon is threaded in around the beads. Really lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and I love the turquoise too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful necklaces, I love the orange and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour of the beads is gorgeous. The contrasting orange and blue looks striking. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a striking necklace. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I have never seen a necklace done with ribbon like this - so simple, but effective. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning necklace. I love the way you've incorporated the ribbon with the beads. Beautiful !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Visiting from Hand made Monday here.
    I love your turquoise necklaces - especially the one you combined with an orange ribbon. Perfect for summer. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you