Monday 1 July 2013

Beaded Necklaces and Birthday Celebrations

Its been a busy week just gone as we celebrated my husbands birthday mid week and had a fantastic BBQ hosted by our wonderful friends, thank you Ciara of  My Fussy Eater for hosting a brilliant party and to our aunt Marisa for the brilliant birthday cake.

So not much crafting has been going on this end though I did get to finish off two seed bead necklaces I had previously started and their perfect for summer, here's a look.

A seed bead multi strand necklace in turquoise & orange by Lottie Of London
A seed bead multi strand necklace in turquoise & orange by Lottie Of London

A black, white & red seed bead plaited necklace by Lottie Of London
A black, white & red seed bead plaited necklace by Lottie Of London


I have so many beads left over from my stash I'm trying to make an effort to use them.  So for now its back to work, have a great week everyone.

 This post is part of Handmade Monday don't forget to check out more great crafter's over on Handmade Harbours Handmade Monday

2 comments:

  1. Really like these and an appreciate just how much time they must have taken. You are right they are totally perfect for summer. I particularly like the first one as it is so bright and colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have taken you ages to make those necklaces. They are so pretty and colourful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you