Monday 17 June 2013

Polymer Clay Scribble Necklaces

Well my brand new clay extruder finally arrived and I have to say it was a joy to use, it wasn't until I received the new one that I realised my old one was on the way out for quite a while given the amount of blisters I kept getting trying to use it, still I now know for the future.

My clay extruder gun with an assortment of shapes to extrude
My clay extruder gun with an assortment of shapes to extrude

So finally I was able to get around and finish making my new Scribble Necklaces, this time in some softer paler colours for Summer.

Pink Toned Scribble Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay by lottieOfLondon
Pink Toned Scribble Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay

Mint Green Toned Scribble Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay by LottieOfLondon
Mint Green Toned Scribble Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay

Also my giveaway started this week so pop on over to my GIVEAWAY BLOG POST to enter and be in which a chance of winning a pair of my Faux Jade Elephant Earrings


This post is part of Handmade Monday don't forget to check out more great crafter's over on Handmade Harbours Handmade Monday

6 comments:

  1. these are beautiful Clare! perfect for Summer :)

    your new extruder looks like a fab piece of kit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely necklaces. That extruder thingy looks like a great bit of kit. Have a great crafty week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I thought I had commented on these. I think they look like balls of yarn (probably just me though!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklaces - and your extruder thing looks like a fabulous new thing to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The extruder reminds me a bit of one of those Play-Doh Fun Factory toys. Love the new necklaces. They looks like little balls of wool or elastic bands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh those necklaces are really pretty :-) Simmi x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you