Monday 4 February 2013

Polymer Clay Valentine Jewellery

Its been another busy weekend this time I've been struggling to work with a dodgy internet connection not great when you have lots of internet work and uploading to be done Arrghhh! but luckily I got to take time out last night and went to watch Strictly Come Dancing at the O2 and although it was cheesy I thoroughly enjoyed it.

So back to work here's a glimpse of my Valentine Jewellery makes that I did manage to get uploaded and edited.

Red Rose Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay Valentine Gifts & Jewellery
Red Rose Necklace handmade from Polymer Clay

Red Rose Charm Bracelet handmade from polymer clay Valentine Gifts & Jewellery
Red Rose Charm Bracelet handmade from polymer clay

Burgundy Rose & Swarovski Bracelet handmade from polymer clay Valentine Gifts & Jewellery
Burgundy Rose & Swarovski Bracelet handmade from polymer clay

Red Rose Heart Beaded Bookmark handmade from polymer clay Valentine Gifts & Jewellery
Red Rose Heart Beaded Bookmark handmade from polymer clay

Red Rose Heart Brooch handmade from polymer clay Valentine Gifts & Jewellery
Red Rose Heart Brooch handmade from polymer clay

All my new Valentine Jewellery was made with the Polymer Clay Millefiori Rose Canes I made a couple of weeks ago.  I have quite a bit more but the slow connection means not everything has been edited and uploaded yet to my Etsy Store but hopefully the rest will be loaded once this connection has been sorted out.

Have a great Monday Everyone and don't forget to check out more great crafters over on Handmade Harbours Handmade Monday


9 comments:

  1. Your hearts have turned out to be even better than I imagined. You are so very clever. Sorry to hear about your technical issues - hope they work out for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - I particularly like the burgundy rose bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hearts are so very pretty, as is the burgundy bracelet. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red rose charm bracelet is beautiful! Good luck with the internet issues!
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your work but that brooch is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so beautiful, I love the way you have done the 'edging' it finishes it off lovely.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - anyone would love to recieve one of these. Have a good week-end, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just letting you know that I have nominated you for the Blogger of the Year award :)http://knitnrun4sanity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you