Monday 10 December 2012

Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Pendants

You may or may not remember my last post on Mokume Game you can find it here Mokume Gane with Polymer Clay.

Well here are the finished results of my makes from that project.


Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Square Pendant
Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Square Pendant

Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Earrings
Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Earrings


Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Pendant
Mokume Gane Polymer Clay Pendant


I am totally in love with this colour this season and I wanted the pendants and earrings to stand out I decided a simple black wire thread would look best and I'm delighted with the results.



This post is part of Handmade Monday with Handmade Harbour

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and the colours are gorgeous. I recently bought various colours of polymer clay and just waiting for some in the New Year to settle down to make some jewellery. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are absolutely gorgeous and a lovely colour.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful jewellery, it looks very sophisticated.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect for the Winter season. The colours remind me of mulled wine, and log fires.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colour combination!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you