Friday 8 June 2012

Have you visited our website lately?

Turquoise Millefiori Oblate Necklace
Turquoise Millefiori Oblate Necklace
 The last couple of weeks have been a busy mixture of making, claying and updating my current website, and I am pleased to say it is finally complete.

Prior to my website update, www.LottieOfLondon.co.uk was designed as a showcase to display my past and present jewellery work/commissions.

Monochrome Millefiori Floral Brooch
Monochrome Millefiori Floral Brooch


But I am happy to say that I have now updated the website and our Bespoke Handcrafted Jewellery is now available for purchase direct from the website Lottie Of London

So please pay my website a visit, share like and tweet away to your firends and let me know what you think.

www.LottieOfLondon.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you