Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Busy Week - Queens Diamond Jubilee

I must apologise for my lack of blogging absence this week, I have had a very busy crafting week with the run up to the Queens Diamond Jubilee.  I have been busy completing orders for my Limited Edition Jubilee Pieces, along with restocking my shelf at Things British.  So for now have a fantastic time celebrating the Queens Jubilee whatever it maybe that you have planned .


Jubilee Red White Blue Elasticated Bracelet
Jubilee Red White Blue Elasticated Bracelet

Jubilee Red White Blue Brooch
Jubilee Red White Blue Brooch
Jubilee Union Jack Charm Bracelet
Jubilee Union Jack Charm Bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely pieces Clare. I especially like the bracelets. Where did you get those charms?

    Thanks for commenting on my on Jubilee post. It's been a memorable weekend hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you