Sunday 3 October 2010

Alcohol Inks and Foils Part 1 : Autumn Charm Bracelet

Alcohol Inks and Foils Part 1


Using the Polymer Clay sheet, mentioned yesterday, here is a collection of the beads selected for my Autumn Charm Bracelet, which features the polymer clay punched leaves and some extra added polymer clay oval beads (not seen here as I created them after this photos was taken).



My finished Autumn Charm Bracelet, featuring my handcrafted polymer clay leaves ovals, also included are an assortment of glass pearls, Czech facets, flowers and pillow beads.




I also made a set of earrings from the little Polymer Clay Oval Beads that have been included in the bracelet,
 teamed with some Fire Opal Swarovski Crystals 

More still to come ...

Catch up with Alcohol Inks and Foil Part2 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you